What We Believe
- We believe the Bible is inspired by God, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. It is composed of the 66 books of the Old and New Testament, and was written without error in the original manuscripts. It is the highest authority over all other forms of revelation.
- We believe in one God in three distinct persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit – each of whom possesses all the attributes of Deity and characteristics of personality.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus, his virgin birth, sinless life, his miracles, his sacrificial and atoning death as a substitute for the sin of man, his bodily resurrection, his ascension to the Father’s right hand, his personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the salvation of all who believe by grace alone through faith alone.
- We believe that God declares righteous all who put their trust in Christ alone.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit, his work to reveal Christ to the world, to convict people of their sins, his indwelling presence and power in every one who believes, which enables that believer to grow up into his or her salvation.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the believer and the unbeliever after physical death. The believer goes immediately into the presence of the Lord, and waits for his body to be resurrected to eternal blessing and glory with God. The unbeliever waits for his body to be resurrected to eternal suffering, judgment and condemnation.