My name is Michael Beach and I have been attending Kilpatrick for about a year now. I am a father of three, my son Jayden is 5 and my little girl Harper is 3, and my youngest, Avner, is 1. I am married to my wonderful wife Darcy. We have been together for 10 years and going on 5 years of marriage. I grew up in the Lakewood area and currently live in Woodland.
I have been doing video production for over ten years now and have added web design, graphic design, photography, and audio to my skill set. Since I began attending Kilpatrick Church, I have worked as the director of media operations. Pastor Darrel has me do so many things, I really couldn’t define what I actually do.
Over 5 years ago, God called me into ministry and I started to use my media skills for His kingdom. I worked at a church doing media and pastoral duties (It’s funny how God works). I worked on a lot of video projects that you can find on YouTube, and I have made a number of ministry websites (including Kilpatrick’s). I worked for two years as a youth pastor which changed my life and my view of ministry. I recently felt it was time to move on and I found myself at Kilpatrick Church and it has been a blessing.
God has changed me so much in the last ten years, and I can’t wait to see what he has for me in the future. I love what I do and if you want to know more about me… Just ask!
Fun facts about Mike:
- My wife is my best friend, and my number one hobby is my kids.
- I love reading and listing to audio books (Lately its been podcast).
- I get excited about the Bible, love to talk about it, and learn new things that are in it!
- I’m actually really shy, but have to push my self to be a social person.
- I love Macs! I own a imac, ipad, iPhone, iPod and a Apple TV. (I know, I have issues).
- I love history, can’t get enough of it.
- I am a terrible singer, and that is why I am a tech guy 🙂
- I don’t hunt, fish, or kill any type of animals. Yea, I never really “fitted in” with my fellow Lakewood friends.
Director of Media: Michael Beach